Banner


Photobucket

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Arms Warrior

So my DK is level 85 and just waiting on Epic 2h which will be arriving on Tuesday, now that hes out of the way. I have moved on to yet another character, my good old warrior. This was my first toon on this server but he always seems to be lagging behind the others. I truthfully do not know why, Arms dps is really competitive in pvp right now, and the mobility is great! Now I say all these things with the hopes that I get better at using them...it seems I have become pretty rusty at my warrior, but after a few youtube videos I feel good about it. I qued up for a few bg's and some went very smoothly and I got fairly up there on the charts, never top tho. My rotation is charge, rend,  CS, MS. I use OP and HS when ever possible...seems to work fairly well. I just have to work on my stance dancing and keeping my CDs down. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. I am going to try and put up a video of my progression so far, and be sure to keep an eye on the live stream.

Game On

No comments:

Post a Comment